*To be eligible for consideration*
1. You must fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.
2. You can only submit a feature/short/documentary once, in any category.
3. If music or additional film material used in your film is not original, then permission from source must be obtained. The responsibility for this rests entirely with the filmmaker. Failure to obtain clearance could result in your film being withdrawn from the Festival. In this event, the 1st Annual Taiyuan International Film & Television Festival 2018 will not be liable to refund the fee.
4. Entrants should UPLOAD their film to Film Freeway on the day that the entry form is completed. Please include your press kit including still photos. Please write a 10-15 word (ONLY) synopsis for use in our festival program – should your film be selected. We would like to ensure that the judges view your film in the highest quality possible so we will only accept final cuts. Please make sure that your film is ready at the time of entry.
5. Please do not send DVD’s or copies of your film direct to us unless requested to do so. At time of submission we will only accept your entry if your film is upload to Film Freeway.
**Please note that by submitting your film and being accepted – you are confirming that the 1st Annual Taiyuan International Film & Television Festival 2018 can screen your film, regardless of another festival’s acceptance and are bound by these terms and conditions.**